Application for job opportunities are closed. Thank you for your interest.
News about Marere College
The Marere College is a vocational college registered with TVET. Our aim is to help the Kauma community to obtain a place, where future careers can start. We are aiming at getting 10 students for ICT Training and 10 students for Tailoring / Dressmaking. The building is soon to be finished and we will be able to offer a good infrastructure.
Update: June 6, 2020: unfortunately the lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic is extended to July 7, 2020. We will update you after this date.
2 year course in ICT
Computer Operation and IT Assistant
2 year course in Tailoring/Dressmaking
Theory and practical experience Grade III
Interviews have been held for. Appointments will be announced soon.
1 ICT teacher
1 Tailoring/Dressmaking teacher
Women and men from Kauma will have an advantage in applying.
These persons must have experience in their job and be willing to make their contribution for the community. Applications with a complete CV can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your telephone number to come for an interview. Knowledge of English is a must.
Our vision is to be a self-sustainable institution that offers the people of Kauma a vocational and technical training suitable to the job market.
- Educate the students in all dimensions: communication, social skills, technical, entrepreneurial and on the job training.
- Continual training of the management and teachers for better self awareness and better knowledge of new technologies.
- To be in line with the need of the market and keep up with the new technologies.
- To offer training which will lead to self-sustainable businesses
- Networking with the best national and international colleges,